Webinar — Engaging Minds: Unleashing Learner Engagement for Medical Affairs Professionals
This empowering webinar addresses the challenges of engaging learners in both live and virtual settings in an era of information overload.
- Tamara Zaytouni, Associate Director, Global Scientific Affairs, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
- Martijn Moransard, Medical Director, Scientific & Medical Content and Training, Novartis Gene Therapies
- Sharon DuBois, Global Medical Training Lead, Rare Disease, UCB
- Wesley Portegies, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, MedComms Experts
- Carly Taylor, Director, Medical Communications Strategy
In today’s digital age, data is abundant and attention spans are fleeting. To ensure knowledge retention, Medical Affairs teams must master the art of captivating their audiences.
Discover how to design attention-grabbing content that leaves a lasting impact and empowers your learners to apply their newfound skills in any learning environment.
During this webinar, led by an exceptional faculty of experts, we delve into the core principles of effective learning techniques, which can be applied universally to in-person and digital environments. Explore the psychology behind capturing and retaining learners’ attention and revolutionize your approach to training. You’ll come away with the tools needed to engage and inspire your audience in every setting, every time.
- Understand the challenges of engaging learners amidst the era of information overload.
- Gain practical experience in conceptualizing and developing visual content that stands out in any learning environment.
- Identify and implement interactive elements that create immersive learning experiences, fostering engagement and enhancing knowledge retention across all formats.
Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your training approach. Watch this transformative webinar today!